Thursday, January 05, 2012

Thursday a.m.


Good morning Thursday! Hey, hey, a nice warm up today, and tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer. If it's not going to snow, then 40s and 50s are good by me! Having said that, there is something brewing for about a week from today -- big storm some where, followed by Arctic air. Oh well, it is January.

We had a really good class last night, full of lively, thought-provoking discussion regarding what it means to be a true community of Christ followers. Our culture of rugged individualism makes it hard for us to experience the community that is described in the Scriptures. I'll address that some on Sunday, along with some others things.

Today is going to be a busy one. I'm going to run some time early this morning. I moved my hill repeats to today this week because of the tempo run on Tuesday. I have a lot of prep work for Sunday and a meeting at noon with the ethics committee at St. Vincent Dunn Hospital. Then I'm going to spend some time with a guy I haven't seen for a while. Then I am helping out the transportation director by driving a bus to BNL for a wrestling meet. I've never attended one of those, so I guess I'll go in and see how that works. If we are there long enough, I will slip down to the pool and check out the adult swim that takes place. I plan to start going over for that once a week at least.

OK, here we go...

No comments: