Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good Saturday!


It was a good day today! I got up early and started on an 18 mile run, joining my friends at 8 a.m. for 12 miles with them. It was pretty stinkin' breezy out there this morning, and it even spit snow a couple of times. After the run, I went "down on the farm" (Bob Evans) with a couple of my friends. 

Then it was a trip to take the trash off.  When I got home from taking the trash off, a Fed Ex truck was in my driveway. I knew this meant that my wheels had finally come! There was a mix up on getting them sent, so they just now came. If you remember, I won these wheels, which are pretty expensive (worth more than my truck - ha ha), by writing an essay. They are pretty cool. I now have to learn to ride faster so I'll be worthy of them!

Kedra and I went to see Joyful Noise this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it! I laughed quite a lot. It was a bit corny at times, but who cares? Wal-Mart followed the movie and a trip to Pizza Hut to bring home supper for Ben and us.

1 comment:

Jason Petty said...

wooooo hooooo!!! congrats on the wheels! If I see a blur passing me one day, I'll assume it's you :)