Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday a.m.

Good morning! How are you? I am going to be quite occupied today. (Sorry for the wordplay - couldn't resist.) Today is mostly about getting ready for the Give Thanks 4. I think we may end up closer to the 200 runner mark than I thought. A lot of people registered yesterday. Today I have to organize and/or contact 25 volunteers and do a ton of other little things on my list. I really enjoy this kind of thing, so it's going to be a good day!

Luke arrived from Nashville/Guatemala early this morning, around 2 a.m. Kedra, being the good mother, represented his parents to welcome him home. I will welcome him later on when he gets up! It will be so nice to have him around for a few days. Lester and Maddie will join us Friday evening, and then we will all be back together for a couple of days. Wonderful!

Yesterday was a busy/productive day. I got all of my stuff for Sunday completed! I don't think I have ever, in my entire life, done that before. I did a few things/errands for the Give Thanks 4, saw some people, and had a good evening run in Bedford. It was a full and good day.

No comments: