Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday evening


Just a quick hit here! Four days until the Give Thanks 4! Yikes! We are getting several pre-registered, so I think our numbers are looking good. We should have more than 100 runners. I was hoping for 200, but I don't think we'll make that.

Today was a fun day! I helped out with the Starstrong Donut Run at BNL. They had a great turnout and raised lots of money for cancer research. Most people opted to run the first half of the the 5K and then carry a dozen donuts the second half. The real challenge, only taken by a very few, was to run half, eat a dozen donuts, and then run the second half. Yuk!

After the run I went to eat with some friends and then headed out to help a friend clean up a property. It was fun. It was a nice day.

No comments: