Friday, October 28, 2011

More Indy

Good morning! It's Friday, you know! And it's going to be a beautiful day, a little on the cool side, which is no problem. We're headed back to Indy today. This time we're staying for a couple of days. It's my nephew Kyle's wedding. So this evening is rehearsal and the big event is tomorrow evening. We're staying at Lester and Maddie's place, along with Luke, Rebecca, and Ben. It should be lots of fun! I'm taking off Sunday so that we can all spend Sunday together. I'm really looking forward to it. I love going to Lester and Maddie's church.

Luke and Rebecca are driving up from Nashville later today, and Ben will join us tomorrow at the wedding. He, along with some other family members, are attending the IU football game at Noon tomorrow. Kyle's soon to be wife, Charlsie, won lots and lots of points with the men of the family a few weeks back. She moved the wedding time from the original 4 p.m. start to 5.30 p.m. Some of the guys are saying they are wearing their wedding clothes to the game. They made need to, because they are going to be flying in at the last minute, I think. Should be entertaining.

Kedra is working a half day today, so we will leave early afternoon. This morning I need to get the marriage ceremony together, pack, and run 10 hilly miles. I hope to run another 10 miles in the morning with Lester. My running has not been great this week, but that's OK. I should be tapering for Monumental...

I guess I will finally watch a World Series game tonight. I watched some of last night's game but went to bed before all the exciting stuff happened. I used to live for baseball, but now I have trouble getting interested in it. I think all the strikes and greed over the years have put me off. I don't like the NBA either. I still like NFL football, even the Colts are making it challenging this year.

I hope you have a great weekend! Oh, when you are praying, would you please pray a specific prayer that our needed ambulance papers will be signed on Monday? Thanks.


No comments: