Wednesday, July 20, 2011

That's me looking for my bike at the lunch stop. Just kidding. Not sure where my bike is.

We've got another warm day coming along! I went for another easy 3 miler and had no trouble. Tomorrow morning I think a group of us are going to ride 30 miles, including Frank from Colorada. I think we will take a nice easy ride through Amish country into Orleans and then come back on the otherside of 37. It's one of my favorite routes. We start at the Lighthouse bookstore between Mitchell and Bedford.

Working on Honduras stuff this morning. The trip is rapidly approaching! We leave a week from Friday. I think everything is just about ready to go.

Early this evening I am going to the cemetery to be with one of my former students. Her only son (only child) was murdered a year ago today. His friends are gathering for a balloon release, and I am going to be there as well. This is a really rough day for her, and tomorrow she has a court hearing about his murder trial. Wow, that's a lot.

Stay cool! Well, at least don't get too hot!

No comments: