Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday

Good morning Thursday! Seems like you were just here. Has it really been a week? You and me will work on getting ready for Sunday. Right? OK.

How'd you like that snow yesterday? You know I love snow, but not so much on March 30th. I left the house around 7.30 yesterday morning with a bag packed with running clothes to be used late morning. I had checked the forecast temps and thought that it would be in the 40s with light wind. Well, as I watched the fat flakes of snow fall throughout the morning, I knew that I was going to be dressed too lightly. I was! But it wasn't too bad. I ran 10 miles in the sleet, snow, and strong wind. I'm thankful that I had a friend accompany for 6 of them.

Yesterday was a good, productive day, and it ended with a very enjoyable class. I announced that the world would not end on December 21, 2012. Doing some research, I found that the end will actually come this year - October 21 to be exact! Some wanted to argue, but I know I am right. I mean it's on the internet! It has to be true!

We had a really good discussion about Mark 13, the destruction of Jerusalem, and the end of the world. It was a great way to end the day. Today I will strive to bring it all together in a sermon.

Right after school we are headed to Nashville, TN. The time has come for me to cut my first record! It's a secret that I have kept from everyone. I am a country music singer with amazing abilities, so it is time for me to go public with it.

Is lying one of the signs of the end times?

You really should be ready!

No comments: