Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday night

It was a good day today! It really started last night with a quiet evening at home for me. Everyone else was gone doing something.

After being in bed for 8 hours, I got up this morning, did a few things, and then Ben and I headed to Bedford for a run. I went 14 miles this morning and felt pretty good. I could have run several more miles and faster, but I was very content with what I did.

Breakfast at McDonald's with some of my running friends was the next activity. It was nice and enjoyable. The pancakes taste very good after a long run.

Mundane thing filled the middle of the day: trash, reading, and napping. Then we took off for Bloomington. There we met Lester and Maddie, along with several other family members. I think we ended up with a party of 15 at Outback. After that a few of us went for some ice cream.

It was a great day.

No comments: