Sunday, January 16, 2011

A lesser person would probably be in the nursing home, but I refuse to bow to sickness. I keep battling back from the brink of death; scratching, clawing my way back to life. It has been a rough few days.

I thought my run yesterday would cure me. Wrong! I don't think it hurt me, but it certainly did not help me overcome this death bug. I was pretty useless yesterday and today. (Some would say that I am useless every Sunday.) Since today is the only day of the week that I work, I had to man up, Tylenol up, and go do what I do. What a hero I am.

OK, that's enough. I just want all of you faithful blog readers to be impressed and feel sorry for me at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your humility is shining through in your illness! HA!

Actually I hope you are feeling better soon, you are one of my hero's!

Pat A

Anonymous said...

You need to borrow my orange BOL socks...fix you tight up!
Mike C