Monday, April 05, 2010

Going to the game!

Lester called and said he could get tickets at a reasonable price, thanks to the disappointed Michigan State and West Virginia fans. I hesitated for a while, due to the late night and spending the money, etc., but then I realized it might be one of those "priceless" times in life. SO Ben and I will journey north and join Lester and Maddie to watch history. Live. I know we could see better at home, but there is nothing quite like being there. Win or lose it will be something to see and experience.

Bob Kravitz has another good article about all of it. I just hope Butler can shoot better and simply do what they do, to borrow a Colts' expression. And aren't there a lot of similarities between the Bulldogs and the Colts, as far as coaching style (no yelling, screaming, whining, etc.) and players who play with class, etc.?

I had hoped to take today off. I've been going non-stop for a while and need a break, but I'll push through today. Tomorrow might be the day I slow down a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is super, have a great time with your boys! Pat