Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Talk


Well, it's Tuesday. Yup. Sure is. OK.


Haven't been much in the mood to blog lately. Not sure why. I have a lot going on, and I pretty much like it all. This is good.


Still running but I have given up on the 1500 miles for the year quest. It just didn't make much sense. The weather last week really put a damper on it (so to speak). What makes more sense is to run about 30 miles a week for the next 2-3 weeks and then hit it hard at the first of the year.


I am thinking pretty hard about doing the Louisville marathon as a Boston Qualifier. It scares me because it could be hot, but it is early this year - April 24, I think. The plan would be to train really hard all winter; several 50 mile weeks, speed work, lose some weight, get tough, etc. Then qualify. Two weeks later I would run the mini in Indy. Ben and Lester are going to run, and Rebecca is going to walk it. I have several options based on how I would feel 2 weeks after a marathon.


Did you see it snow? It was really light.

No comments: